Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Estate boot trim panel

Johnthesparky

Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello, I’ve just got hold of a NOS tailgate for my van.

it’s got some metal mountings for a trim panel at the bottom, but my van doesn’t have that trim. I can get them removed but thought it might be better to try and source the trim if I can.

my google-fu is weak, can anyone give me a part number for an unpainted one, or does anyone know of one for sale?

TIA
John

They are for the some plastic clips to sit on for the black panel at the bottom of the panel. IF you need the clips I have some new GM old stock left from when I did my estate. Just drop me a pm ill send them

post-19517-0-22770800-1427496681.jpg

Thanks I haven’t got the panel or the clips on the van.

I’ll see if I can get the panel and if I can I’ll send you a PM

not a problem

Estate tailgate moulding part no
90442271 plain black
90524920 primed
Cannot find any though other than gps (autovaux) over £200 each! better off finding a second hand one.

I've got a used tailgate platic trim panel. I was going to throw it in with the sale of my van I've just advertised here. Call me if needed. Number is in the advert.

Haha, always the way... van came back from paint last weekend, couldn’t find the trim (except new for £200) so ground the lugs off

4A914F34-1CF5-41B1-B928-DE607BF7ADF5.jpeg

Thanks anyway

No worries ! Van looks great & if I was keeping mine I'd be looking at steel wheels like yours. Nice factory look. I've also got a rev counter dash if you're interested ? It's plug and play with the GM X17DTL engine. I think it's from an LS model, the Merit & Epic models didn't have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back