Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

My astra gsi v6

Best answers
Reaction score
v6 gsi prodject

hi guys. this is my prodject

I bought an astra sport 1.8 about a year ago wanting to try and make a gsi look a like,

got the full body kit in spec blue thinking it would match, mine was more of a purple.

I got a v6 dropped in about 5 months ago and it was going well.
then the cluch packed in so i bought my self a run around and took if off road,. to sort engine out and get a full respray but just befor xmas i found one goin cheep so im just swoping every thing over

Last edited:
lol how did u do that

put

looks a nice gsi :thumb:

any more plans for it?

well to be onist bout 3 days ago i found a rite minter a 1.8 gsi just ad a respray and he wanted rid.
so i snaped his hand off.
v6 engine out of it now on engine stand sortin clutch out getin some pics up tomoz if i can master it lol.
o ye eco spaz is on garage floor aswell

Last edited:
ooo had some fun today trying to move rad forward, i had to butcher slam panel abit :o, wish i didnt have to do it but there was no other way.
Photo-0013.jpg

Photo-0014.jpg
it need's abit of cleaning up but i took ages to get it in

also fitted HID light conversion will post a few pic 4 u all, heard a few people finding it proplems

well bulbs are easy just run the wires through the rubber
DSC00608.jpg
DSC00609.jpg
then i postioned the converter boxes were the wires would reach
Photo-0008.jpg
i put the earth wire on the fixin bracket
Photo-0011.jpg
then i routed the the wire across behind the rad
Photo-0010.jpg
then connect to the bettery. connect up the old light connecter. think it must be 4 hi/lo beam
Photo-0012.jpg

Last edited:
here are a few pics of us takin engine out. this is my old gsi that v6 is out of it was gona cost more to get sprayed up than to buy a tidy one. so i cut my losses
19122007139.jpg
19122007056.jpg
19122007140.jpg
19122007141.jpg
19122007142.jpg

Last edited:
new car

engine is out of new car and needs a wash but i took some pics 4 u. the old gsi in in back ganrden
Photo-0007.jpg
Photo-0006.jpg
Photo-0005.jpg
and the turbo as well
Photo-0004.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back