Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Neve'o - Vectra C SRi 1.9CDTi 150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small update, after mentioning making the TC switchable above and wanting to fit the winter wheels in preperation of the crap weather which will be apon us in no time I decided this may be the best time to get on with this mod as I already have the wiring and TC switch in place, and the abs/tc module sitting in the garage for some time now!

My non switchable TC unit on the left, the switchable unit on the right, second photo is with the bracket swapped over:

Took all of 10 minutes to swap over, fitted:

And pin 3 on the abs plug with the wire already in place! Dash button is already pre-wired and fitted too.

5 minutes with tech-2 and now TC is switchable, fully tested too ;)

And as I was fitting the winter wheels and putting the Irmy Sport Stars into storage it gave me the opportunity to bleed each of the brakes at the same time.

I picked up an extra SRi alloy a while back so swapped it over as my spare so now they match, my dad is having the old one:

And as I have never seen the tyre pressure warning on the dash or CID I took some photos when the warning popped up when I was using the rear drivers sport star for the easy bleed:

I may fit TPMS valves to the winter wheels if I can pick up a set cheap enough, if not its only a few months before the Irmy's go back on anyway.

Oooo very posh :lol:
When are you giving me this car as a present??

They kind of did if you were willing to pay the price for the extras lol, most people would be happy with the standard run of the mill vec sri though, just not me!

Some of you may already know but the vec is now a write off. My house and car have been flooded out in the coastal surges over the last few days and has left me with very little.

Can admin please close this thread...

Thanks!

An really sorry to hear that you got flooded, and how little you've been left with. Hope the insurers sort you out, must be gutting after all the work you've put into the house and car, aswell as losing possessions. feel for you mate

thats shocking :( any chance to strip some bits off it tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back