Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

What's ****ed you off today?

Just been to the parts place to pick up new ht leads and she "forgot" to order them when I went in first thing this morning ffs

Yep, not even for decent jobs.

Not often I post in here as I don't like to rant/vent on the social sites.
But I was a bit cheesed off (think the Mrs was too) when opening the pair of mk3oc calendars xmas morning to show the kids and rest of the family (my cars/car in it) as well as everyone else's on the forum.
To see neither of 2 cars of the I entered of my 4 cars was in featured.
Bare in mind this calendar sits pride of place for 365 days in two of our different houses.
Would have kinda understand if it had been unindated with entry's but it got held open for another week and 5 of the entry's are from the same lineup at vboa.
I know it's luck of the draw. But still been a long time member an attended where and when a can.
Is it because I didn't attend vboa.
Have I pissed someone off this year. Who knows lol.
Anyway rant over lol.
And no am not but hurt. Siht happens. Get over it.
Probably only rant I put in here all year or longer.

Andy.
The proper home page before you enter forum could do with a quick update. It's still trying to promote Vboa 2017. Hope ya had a good xmas pal. Good work with the update on forum this close to xmas. Still working my round it. But all good so far

Kev, Andy and Rick.
Keep up the good work for 2019.

Not often I post in here as I don't like to rant/vent on the social sites.
But I was a bit cheesed off (think the Mrs was too) when opening the pair of mk3oc calendars xmas morning to show the kids and rest of the family (my cars/car in it) as well as everyone else's on the forum.
To see neither of 2 cars of the I entered of my 4 cars was in featured.
Bare in mind this calendar sits pride of place for 365 days in two of our different houses.
Would have kinda understand if it had been unindated with entry's but it got held open for another week and 5 of the entry's are from the same lineup at vboa.
I know it's luck of the draw. But still been a long time member an attended where and when a can.
Is it because I didn't attend vboa.
Have I pissed someone off this year. Who knows lol.
Anyway rant over lol.
And no am not but hurt. Siht happens. Get over it.
Probably only rant I put in here all year or longer.

Andy.
The proper home page before you enter forum could do with a quick update. It's still trying to promote Vboa 2017. Hope ya had a good xmas pal. Good work with the update on forum this close to xmas. Still working my round it. But all good so far

Kev, Andy and Rick.
Keep up the good work for 2019.

Hi,

Firstly I apologise that your pictures didn't make it into the calendar. This year I had to take over doing the calendars at the last minute due to personal circumstances of another Club Admin, this is why the entries were extended for a week, it had nothing to do with a lack of entries as we had many e-mails where people had not posted them in the thread and a large choice of images to choose from. Unfortunately not all images submitted are entirely suitable due to things such as being taken in portrait, low quality image etc. I have just checked the entries e-mail account and didn't receive anything from yourself by e-mail. I can assure you it's nothing personal, that's not how we do things here, we try our best to keep everything fair.

In the past we have done votes for the pictures to be used in the calendar, which we hoped to do again but simply ran out of time, hopefully we can get that sorted for next year however. But without votes, we simply take a variety of good quality images. Unfortunately we can't include everyone every year. Although perhaps next year we can look into doing something like 2 or even 4 pictures per month if there's enough entries to cover that to include more people if that sounds fair?

But thank you for supporting the club with buying the calendars, I hope we can improve on things for next year. Without member feedback we don't know that we're going wrong or not :)

And yes I am aware the home page it out of date, I am working on a replacement that integrates with the forums to make it easier to manage.

Thanks.

Beggy little c**ts. I recently joined a few free in your area groups on facebook as I am clearing my mums house out and thought I'd be nice and give some things away rather than bin them. Things like shelving units, pots, pans etc.

The amount of hassle I had from people wanted it delivered and not showing was a utter joke. In the end took it all to a charity shop and let them have it.

I have a few things listed still thats larger but all I am seeing is "Me and my partner are moving into our new flat can anyone help with .... ... ...... ..... as we have nothing" or " has anyone a decent hoover they no longer want and can you drop it off to me"

You look at them and think wow you can go to football matches, you can go the pub & do photoshoots etc but you cant afford to put a roof over your ******* child. You utter muggy prick.

Get out and work the world isnt about take take take you bellends

We recently got rid of a load of stuff, sold quite a lot. But a lot of stuff wasn't worth anything, but was still too good to throw away. The amount of people that mess you about is unreal when you're giving something away, it's a joke!

Have you got a Freecycle in your area, they are slightly better I have found.... Except I once put a printer on and two years later the person who took it rang me for technical support....

Beggy little c**ts. I recently joined a few free in your area groups on facebook as I am clearing my mums house out and thought I'd be nice and give some things away rather than bin them. Things like shelving units, pots, pans etc.

The amount of hassle I had from people wanted it delivered and not showing was a utter joke. In the end took it all to a charity shop and let them have it.

I have a few things listed still thats larger but all I am seeing is "Me and my partner are moving into our new flat can anyone help with .... ... ...... ..... as we have nothing" or " has anyone a decent hoover they no longer want and can you drop it off to me"

You look at them and think wow you can go to football matches, you can go the pub & do photoshoots etc but you cant afford to put a roof over your *** child. You utter muggy prick.

Get out and work the world isnt about take take take you bellends

I've got a friend (in the loosest sense of the word) just like this, went round to see his daughter few days back and he's feeling me up to lend him 150 quid cos he can't pay his council tax, yet he has a fridge full of lager and big pouch of tobacco in his pocket...

Worse than that is you give something away to someone for free because you think they're hard up then a few days later you see the person trying to sell the item you've given them for Nowt. My local FB groups are really bad for that

Worse than that is you give something away to someone for free because you think they're hard up then a few days later you see the person trying to sell the item you've given them for Nowt. My local FB groups are really bad for that

I think this is why I don't sell or give away anything, I just toss it in the bin!

This Feedback on ebay
Advertised complete/like new but missing manual, seller was quite argumentative

Sold her 8 games for old nintendos and she left this feedback for 2 of the games. I described one complete on the title by mistake but in the pictures had no manual and no manual or mention of manual was advised on a detailed description.

Every other game with manuals had this specifically photographed and listed. I said they are like new to which she thinks like new has manual etc. I said no you haven't looked at whats been written or the pictures as it clearly states the CONDITION is like new.

I left it at that then got that feedback. She was fine to deal with till she got the item so I only left positive feedback on the 2 she left me feedback for saying -
Prompt payer ,does need to check pics&listing before buying though not assume

:lol:

Silly bitch

You could write a book on your selling shenanigans :lol:
Silly thing is its about 1% of the sales I have issues with. Nearly all go fine and no issues. Yes I do sell ALOT of things but it is comical the problems I have

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... The people who put best offers in always cause the most problems and whinge about the smallest of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back