Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

1600 8v cesaro

Best answers
Reaction score
hiya, im new to the site just thought id say hi and start a log about my new motor. tbh im not sure what im going to do to it yet ! as ive got a corsa b that i do road rallies in and that takes alot of my money as do the wife and daughter ! but never the less ill do a few bits here and there to try and keep another mk3 away from the great scrap yard in the sky ! righto the car its a 94 l reg cesaro 8v which i recently got off ebay for £350 with not many owners and 92k on the clock, i was only looking for a cheap run about but much to my delight and i admit surpise :o its in bloody good condition and only needs very minor things to make it mint again ! for example its still got the horrible orange front indicators and original wheels ! ill put some photos up soon and await everyones coments ! the first dilema is do i keep it standard or keep it standardish and how vauxhall should have made it from the factory !!? cheers for now

simon ( aka jarjar )

thought id put this up as a starter ! until i dig out the camera !
newastra1.jpg

and then 1 of me i my corsa ( i must be bonkers owning 2 red vauxhalls, note to self, i must buy some shares in tcut:laugh: )

meonthedrystone.jpg

righto after a while spending money on the house and the new born the astra can have some love ! new suspension is definately needed as the standard stuff is shagged, other than that im not going daft with it ive already fitted some clear front indicators and bought some 15" vectra 5 spokes for it from dunny (cheers pal) so its just gonna be a case of ph1 gsi rear lamps, new rear exhaust box, mk4 astra repeaters and de badge the rear end.

Theres on elike yours on here mate, think the guys name is R1C, he has a sweet Cesaro like this, might give you some ideas. It looks nice now though, not many left!

Theres on elike yours on here mate, think the guys name is R1C, he has a sweet Cesaro like this, might give you some ideas. It looks nice now though, not many left!

yes m8 thats me.

JarJar my Cesaro looked exactly like yours when i got it and i've just done some small subtle changes over the couple of years i've owned it, have a look at my diary for the pic's

thanks for the comments its not mint by anyway but it is tidy, i just want it to look right and not looking to copy anyone elses style, it needs a little bodywork doing but nothing major so im in no hurry with that at the moment. all im after with it is a nice looking reliable car, that i can maybe take to a few shows !

had a little find at my pals the other day an original gm sunroof spoiler for a tenner ! i then fitted my clear front lamps (just didnt take a picture of them!)
camperpics008.jpg

it looks a little pink in the photo as i got the settings wrong on the camera ! should look nice with the new wheels and dropped 40 mm !

Need to colour code the drivers mirror mate, but looks spot on, i've yet to see a cesaro in the flesh. They look great stock or subtly modded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back