• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

**1997 Astra GSI V6 6 Speed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooby

Western Co'Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
Car For Sale
Make and Model
**1997 Astra GSI V6 6 Speed**
Description:
Just gauging interest in selling my R plate Astra GSI 2.5 v6 6 speed. Alot of you on here know the car, the awards its won, Total Vauxhall Feature and condition..... so not really much more i can say about. I must be mad thinking of selling it with the amount of time and money i have put into building car but just dont use it any more nor have time to attend the shows and meets.

Heres some spec:

1997 Astra GSI Phase 2
Less than 70k Genuine miles
2.5 V6 MSD Engine from Vectra GSI
Lightweight Flywheel
De-catted
Custom Vectra Letterbox rear silencer
Full 2.5" Stainless system
RamAir Foam Filter
F28 6 speed box
308mm brakes
Full Vectra GSI Recaro Interior (Fully working Elec front seats and folding rears)
Vectra GSi Steering Wheel
Cav V6 Diplomat Clocks
Irmscher Lower Rear Spoiler
OMP rear strut brace
Aircon removed, NO Sunroof
SAI wired in properly
PAS all adapted
Astra Coupe Turbo Wheels in FQ400 Graphite Pearl, as new tyres
Full 5 stud conversion
Standard GSI Bodykit
Saab 900 rear mount
Saab 900 front rubber mount
Phase 2 Electric Mirrors
Genuine Vauxhall Mudflaps
and more....

Recent work:
New header tank
Recent lower arms and drop links
Replacement Throttle cable
Full Service
Sump Cleaned and Re-sealed
New stainless flexi on downpipe
Police branded front pads

The overall condition of the car is excellent, paintwork is gleaming and its 100% solid. Its won countless awards inc members choice, car of the stand at the vboa rally as well as having a full Total Vauxhall Feature back in Jan 2011. The car has been meticulously converted, from wiring to mechanics, to make sure everything works as it should with no management issues. The interior is from a Vectra GSI, fully converted to fit the astra inc utilizing the electric front seats. The rear seats have also been modified to fit the Astra so that they fully function, drop down and lift up. Titanium steering wheel fitted from the vectra gsi is also wired up and working with the existing airbag system. There is scope to wire up the stereo controls but not bothered as it didn't support my flip screen head unit

The car is currently without tax and MOT but this will be put on the car before sale. Private Plate will be removed. Spoiler has common crack on corner so needs sorting

Im unsure of a price but around 3k but open to offers

Not many of these left now in this condition and is truly a unique car. Ives tried to keep the exterior changes subtle so that its doesn't steer away from the GSI look

Engine is now a full x25xe, last 2 links, not c25xe as in pics. Also has GSI titanium Steering wheel

Only thing i think needs doing is to match the plenum colour to the wheels, with black joiners, to bring it inline with the rest of the car. Personal pref really but would just finish it off as the old engine did.
Is the V5 present for the vehicle?
Yes
Is the engine type/cc correct on the V5?
No
Price
2800 offers
Disclaimer
  • I have read and understand the MK3OC Classified Section guidelines

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back