• **LAST ONE LEFT** Official MK3OC 2022 Wall Calendar now available, find them here in the Club Shop! CLICK HERE

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

2.0 XEV Sport

Reaction score
Its about time I started the new diary, I've had the car a couple of weeks now, but never got round to taking any photos :lol: i took a couple yesterday.... I paid a little more than I wanted to, considering the car had no MOT, but I wasn' t going to let *Adz* scrap a mint 3-door sport when my 1.4 was going more rotten than a prostitute's clunge!!:heh:
Anyway, photos.

Reaction score
It looks very pink, but its not at all, that is just my camera on my phone!

S

Space Cadet

It's telling you something....

yep, you got it, buy a new one! :lol:

Nice car, looks clean!

Reaction score
:lol: im not getting a new phone, its a blackberry bold :doh: but the camera is the least of my worries considering the rest of the stuff it does:D

the car is minty, there is no rust anywhere, and it passed its MOT 2nd time around, the CV joint needed doing, which i knew about, brakes were imbalanced, and the passenger washer jet didnt work :lol: oh, and my CO emissions were high, but after changing the rocker cover gasket and cleaning the plugs it was down to practically nothing! Result :becky:

It's somewhat of a rocket compared to my GLS, quite a step from 1.4mpi to 2.0 16v!!

S

Space Cadet

Nice! Our sport should be ok with emissions as when we replaced the head we cleaned everything and done plugs etc!

Does look clean, any plans for it?

Reaction score
Just keep it on the road for now, there's some plans in the pipeline but I'm currently skint, so in a short time they will emerge. I have most bits I want for it, its just down to time and money now. I've finished uni now so I can concentrate a little bit more on it, but I don't intend on ploughing thousands into it!

Had a bit of fun with a CTR yesterday, I don't think he was expecting it to be a 2.0 :lol: ;)

Reaction score
Its my custom bumper that everyone wants :P its a standard top half, smoothed at the top, with a steinmetz, rare as rocking horse poo splitter rivetted to it :) Unique :)

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
glad you did it Nath and so glad you kept the front bumper

Reaction score
cheers guys! I think the short term plans are to make it into a semi-GSI rep! I.E rear bumper and skirts, but leave the front bumper as it is, because its so damn nice :P I'm undecided what to do with the grille, as much as I like the rieger, everyone has it so i want something different, and I'm not overly keen on the GSI one either...

srb

Reaction score
im pretty sure they dont make rieger grilles new anymore(?) which means if you get one itll be a rarer sight, i think reiger grille would great with the front bumper. anyway nice car. side repeaters look a bit wonky though or is that just me

Users who are viewing this thread