Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

2010 - Meet Ideas??

id be up for that. astras normaly ok with multi story ramps :nod:

dont think youd have any problems hearing me coming in a multi story :heh:

:lol: thats good to hear!

I'll get some pm's out to some members to let them know what we are planning and then get a poll going for a date.

Nice one on the multi story. There all crap round here, can only fit in one and even then i smashed a strip light cause i had the rear sunroof tilted! :eek: :lol:

id be up for that if the astra is back on the road and behaving :nod:

I didn't get a pm. :(

thats because you know about this thread and the proposed meet :lol: the pm's have gone out to Easterners who are normally active but haven't shown any interest in the meet threads, I'll send it to you if you really want though Chris??!

You just don't love me anymore.

*sniff*

Yay!!

I didn't get a PM either! :o :lol:

I wonder why :doh: :lol:

Im still arguing my work hours with my boss and im not getting on too well :Cry:

:lol: Well I think I lived in Norfolk for long enough to be an honourary member of the Eastern region at the very least!

Since we're planning on coming over next weekend, and since it's looking like the meet will be on the 21st Feb which Alex is working (he'll probably still be using my car to get to work) then I doubt I/we will be there. Although it actually wouldn't take me any longer to get to Norwich than for those coming from Colchester!

If you decide to go to the Touring Cars at Snetterton in August then we will definitely be there as we will be there anyway! :nod:

:lol: Well I think I lived in Norfolk for long enough to be an honourary member of the Eastern region at the very least!

Since we're planning on coming over next weekend, and since it's looking like the meet will be on the 21st Feb which Alex is working (he'll probably still be using my car to get to work) then I doubt I/we will be there. Although it actually wouldn't take me any longer to get to Norwich than for those coming from Colchester!

If you decide to go to the Touring Cars at Snetterton in August then we will definitely be there as we will be there anyway! :nod:

if you want show up the train is just across the street from riverside.

if you want show up the train is just across the street from riverside.

I know, I lived 20-25 mins from Norwich for the first 23 years of my life and I'm only 24 :lol:

I think the train would be a pain to be honest - too many changes and expensive - we probably would have shown up had we been visiting anyway but I don't want to be there that much! :laugh:

I think I've hi-jacked this thread enough...Eastern meet ideas wasn't it?

Just to point out, Snetterton has a lot more going on than the BTCC/Time Attack.

They also host meets by the 750 Motor Club, BRSCC (British Racing and Sports Car Club), BARC (British Automobile Racing Club), British Superbikes etc

They race all sorts of cars there from Stock Hatches to single seaters like Caterhams and Locosts

It doesn't seem like the racing calendar is completely set yet other than the BTCC which always gets set first but there's usually something going on most weekends once the season gets in full swing. The meetings would be cheaper to get into than the BTCC and although there wouldn't be as much going on outside of the racing it's still worth considering :nod:

Last edited:
get yourself added to the Eastern members list and then you won't get missed off! I can't remember everybody ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back