Club Announcement 2018 With MK3OC

Andy_Mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Club Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

Firstly a Happy New Year to everyone from us all at MK3OC, we hope you enjoyed your Christmas time off if you're lucky enough to have done so!

2017 was another great year for the club, VBOA especially in my eyes was just brilliant, even despite the lack of cars. This year will hopefully be better yet, as we are planning to attend at least one additional show also. We should have a few more cars on our stand this year, last year we were just unlucky with so many people unable to bring their Mk3 to a show, due to various personal circumstances. Despite this, many of you still came to support the club and have a good time, so we do appreciate all of your continued support to the club.

We do have a few shows in mind that we think we should attend this year, but we're asking you as members, what would you like to go to? There are many great shows throughout the year which I think MK3OC would be a great addition to with the cars and members we have.

We will of course be attending PVS and VBOA as normal :) We hope to have a calendar of events we will be attending completed in the next few weeks, so everyone knows what we are doing and can plan in advance.

I can't wait to get my Mk3 back on the road :D

Once again, Happy New Year! And I look forward to your feedback.

edessex

Club Member
Reaction score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)