• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

22mm master cylinder

Johnthesparky

Club Member
Reaction score
I’ve swapped GSi brakes onto my van and have a long pedal, so am looking for a 22.2mm master cylinder.
I’ve not got abs, so I need one from a mk2 gte I think, but the only ones I’ve seen are 20.64mm, the same as mine.

I think I have a delco 3492467 on mine, so either need a 4 port one to fit my servo, or I’ll need the servo and reservoir too

mid anyone has one, or could point me to one (or even part numbers as I’m struggling at the mo)

thanks
John

astranaut

North West & North Wales Regional Co-ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't have a long pedal with 256mm brakes John, me and my bro both converted from solid 236 and if anything the pedal was better? Does yours have ABS?

Johnthesparky

Club Member
Reaction score
No abs, I thought it was air at first so bled it all again and the brakes are there but just at the end of stroke, if I pump them they stay at the same point (if that makes sense) which made me think it wasn’t air

but maybe worth bleeding it again (?)

Johnthesparky

Club Member
Reaction score
Meant to reply to this.

went away for few days and van sat, when I used it again it was fixed! So either there was still air in the system and it worked it’s way out. Or possibly I needed a day or two off to notice the difference in the pedal (?)

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
was about to reply to this aswell, you shouldn't get a long pedal from swapping caliper, must of been air!

Users who are viewing this thread