Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

4 branch x20xev

Best answers
Reaction score
wats the best 4 branch manifold to go for ive a 96 mk3 astra 2l 16v x2oxev...

only ones youll get are lexmal ones and there not cheap!

i've got one on a 1.8 sport, little blow so not 100% but it still makes big difference. i'm after standard manifold and downpipe at the moment so wont need mine anymore if anyones interested? be cheap! also anyone know if 1.8sport and 2.0sport exhaust are interchangable?

i've got one on a 1.8 sport, little blow so not 100% but it still makes big difference. i'm after standard manifold and downpipe at the moment so wont need mine anymore if anyones interested? be cheap! also anyone know if 1.8sport and 2.0sport exhaust are interchangable?

yes they are mate,

PM'd

not totally swapable. depends how it goes around the sump

would the lexmaul 1 off lmfvauxhall be the 1 for my car it says 2 piece sump my cars a 96

yes

The old 1.8 and 2.0 8v engine down pipes fit the eco's, just a thought as i have used them before,

Is this correct? could I put a 2.0 8v off a calibra for example and mate it up with my X20XEV system? Anybody know if this would make a good power gain?

Looking at pics on the EPC, the non-Ecotec frontpipes are longer, so you'd need to change the cat/decat as well.

And no, there would be no power gain what so ever.

correct :nod:

78384b842cf0dcf8b.jpg
[/IMG] Got my irmy, cheers Kev

dont no if its the same lentgh on the bottom that attaches to the cat i have sent them an email to find out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back