A wee Scottish meet

Camy72

Club Member
Reaction score
Any Scottish members up for a wee meet before the winter kicks in if there's any members left in scotland lol

rickisgrate

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just me left I think, but I always am up for a meet. My mk3s sort of on the road at the minute, road legal but needs a wheel bearing replaced and a washer pump. Hoping to get it done by next week.

Camy72

Club Member
Reaction score
Just me left I think, but I always am up for a meet. My mk3s sort of on the road at the minute, road legal but needs a wheel bearing replaced and a washer pump. Hoping to get it done by next week.
Cool mate mines of the road at the moment too lol just need to renew my brake lines and by pass this rear load sensor as it's leaking. Hopefully be back on the road soon

Reaction score
I'm up for a meet too, but the Astra is off the road already for the winter so it'll be either the Nova or the trusty Megane :lol:

Camy72

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm up for a meet too, but the Astra is off the road already for the winter so it'll be either the Nova or the trusty Megane :lol:
Aye that's cool mate just need to arrange a date and time lol. What nova do you have mate I've got a 1.4 flair

Reaction score
I have a Trip saloon in Flame Pink with the mighty 1.0 OHV engine!! Feeeeeel the awesome power!! :car:
One saturday work for you mate?

Reaction score
Well winter is well and truly upon us now what with all the ice and stuff... are we gonna meet up prior to Chrimbo lads? Not in actual Mk3's mind :lol: apart from Camy you nutter :car: If I bring the Nova I'll need to put it into 'winter mode' - adjust the airbox flap to breathe in the exhaust heat :lol::lol:

Reaction score
Where are you guys based? Would really like a wee meet up and pics of our cars when the better weather comes :-) Kind Regards Russell

Reaction score
Alright buddy am from Motherwell and yeah defo get a wee meet up when the better weather comes in.
Aw brilliant mate that's fab, that will be brilliant, shall look forward to that. Alloa based here. Kind Regards Russell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)