Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
This is how i bought my astra, this was taken at PV last year

mygsi7ju.jpg

This is how it looks at the moment. This was taken at the MK3OC rolling road day

Astra_Alex.jpg

I have got a Reiger Front and rear bumper to go on, the wheels are being refurbed and sprayed soon, bonnet is being sprayed, i am gettin the rear arches done and have some black angel eyes to go on.

Will keep this thread updated as things get done

Last edited:
looks nice! :thumb: bet the reiger kit will suite it even better!

Looking good fella
:)
Only thing im not to sure on is the meshing of the front bumper!

Mmmmmmm HT3's Yummy - sweet car

im liking that alot mate! not sure on the brows & mesh colour but thats just me!

:thumb:

As i'm changing the bumpers i will have black mesh in the bumper and not silver, brows will be gone, but are being replaced by a reiger grill.

Cheers for the comments guys

looks good matey. like the rear lights alot and the bumoper and grille will look good

looking good matey......

liking the rear lights loving the wheels too, i was thinking about getting a set of them but looks like so is everyone else :lol::lol:

back to the drawing board.......

They look goooood :D

Tempted to buy the GSi rear.... need to find a bodyshop to spray it though. Anyone recommend one?

love the colour of your car :thumb:

when you hoping to get the reiger stuff fitted? will defo make a difference with the new kit.

Cheers for the comments guys, the wheels i got cheap off ebay but i think they suit it well. They're also being sprayed gloss black soon.

The front bumper is over at Astra Ben's so he can big mouth it for me and cut the fog light holes out.

Hopefully should look good when it's all sorted, will be nice and low as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back