Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Alloy wheel help

Best answers
Reaction score
thy will fit mate same as i got on mine differant wheels but same size and tires as mine and i got mine lowered 60mm

i thought people have problems with 35mm offset wheels??? i know im a noob to mk3 's but im sure i read something about this the other week.

would the offset be that much of a problem in fitting them or would i need adapters or spacers for them to fit right

Im sure the offset on my alloys are et36 and they just stick out a little bit, Would be a bit tight if i lowered the car 60mm. Shouldn't have any problems if the car is standard ride height though.

All you'll need really for fitting them are astra mk3 spiggot rings. Think you can get them off the bay for around a tenner a set? 56.6 and then you'll have to measure out the inside piece on the back of the alloys.

Tyre size, 205/40/17. Or for a bit less visible tyre in those arches go for 195/40/17 might even keep your speedo acurate.

Im sure the offset on my alloys are et36 and they just stick out a little bit, Would be a bit tight if i lowered the car 60mm. Shouldn't have any problems if the car is standard ride height though.

All you'll need really for fitting them are astra mk3 spiggot rings. Think you can get them off the bay for around a tenner a set? 56.6 and then you'll have to measure out the inside piece on the back of the alloys.

Tyre size, 205/40/17. Or for a bit less visible tyre in those arches go for 195/40/17 might even keep your speedo acurate.

i dont get what you mean mate could you explain a bit more :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back