Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

anyone bought an nk tuning bumper from ebay?? pic included

Best answers
Reaction score
hi guys anyone bought one of these from ebay???

just wondered about quality before i buy!!!!

73b2_1.JPG

Yes mate have got them on mine are very good quality even if they are fiberglass still very strong and well made was happy with mine hope that helps bud :beer:

astranut,, did it include the ;ower splitter section as shown in the pic????

only reason im thinking of this route is the fact it has the attached splitter on the front so works out 145 quid delivered!! by the time i mess about trying to find a genuine decent quality comeplete front bumper, buy a splitter and getting it all delivered, would end up costing more!!!

had a genuine one before and with 1.5 inch clearance and an inch of travel on the front suspension is scraped like a mofo as im sure u can imagine lol so i know its gonna get ripped off at some point regardless!!!

now after the **** assin around to drop 80mm to get it slammed why would i wanna raise it lol

bear in mind that when u buy a fibreglass copy u will not get mounting points or the support bar that gives the bumper it's strength... £145 is a lot of dosh for something that u still have to **** about with fitting... support the forums, trawl the for sale on here and u will find an oem gsi bumper that will bolt straight on...

never bought one but have one on my astra, only thing is the the lower splitter on the back bumper (where it sits under the exhaust) has cracked after going over a speed bump. nice kit though. actually.

got one sorted out from here now,, genuine rieger thanks

indeed..... im getting the blue one from pdc78502 which had the repair to the front!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back