• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Astra 1.6 duo-for mountain bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
i have a astra 1.6 8v duo with aprox 87000 miles on-5 months tax and 10 months mot,it has central locking,sunroof,vectra cdx sunviors,irmscher badging,black special edition int,tinted side repeaters,17inc tsw wheels,alpine head unit,tinted glass,sports bumpers,power steering,punto wiper,vectra int light,good clean car but sometimes pops out of 5th,
am after a good mountain bike..
DSC00903.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
not really sure hence what i would like to swap,cost me so far about £900 but if i can get £650 to £700 i could sell...
offers are welcome to club members,get your credit cards out£££££££

Hmmm a mountain bike you say...

I've got a ****ty few hundred quid one i'ld happily swap for a mk3 let alone those alloys :)

OMG!!!!
i did have a GT chucker xs.1 with full hydraulic brake system for sale few weeks ago, i woulda swapped it for that if i had of known

what kinda bike u after mate ive got a dual slalom/dirtjump bike im wanting to sell if youre interested pm me
cheers

linni

thinking on the lines of a stumpjumper-on one-kona calderia-voo doo-merdina-gt in large size.am wanting to swap or px not buy thanks

alright bud well im open to anything as i have no use for the bike anymore its done me well but nowhere to ride around here anymore so im packing it in and getting under the bonnet haha. if youre interested im sure we could sort something out want any details pm me
cheers

linni

you'd actually trade a perfectly good car for a push bike?

i've got a GT mountain bike about a year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back