• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Astra LS 1.7TD (Isuzu) hatch - £325!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

For sale, my Astra 1.7TD (Isuzu engine).

I have two of these excellent cars and since Mrs. Rancid will shortly be changing to a Yaris, one of the Astras has to find a new home!

This car is really sorted.
It has an MoT until 20/05/2017 with no advisories,
taxed to 'get you home',
125k ish, with lots of service history.

In the last 5000 miles, I have replaced the lower arms, top suspension mounts, ARB drop links all with Febi parts. I did the valve shims as soon as I bought the car and it's serviced ever 6000 miles, without fail.
It had a new timing belt 5000 miles ago.
Therefore, mechanically it is as close to faultless as you'll find- no nasty noises or knocks, clutch/ gearbox/ suspension etc all without any problems at all. In fact, I've spent more than the asking price on new parts alone.. :doh:

Bodywork is very good with only the odd bit of grot low down on the rear arches.
Everything electrical works, it has a new aerial and loads of other bits I've probably forgotten about!

More pictures and work done in this thread-
My 5dr Diesels..

Worst thing about the car is the poor paint on the bonnet. It has started to peel and looks crap! Other than that, it's fine and a go-anywhere motor! I've been all over in it, with no problems at all. It averages 54mpg.

The car is not on the 15" alloys (they were far too flash for me) and sits on 14" Cavalier alloys, with 175/6514 tyres (see the build thread above). The tyres were new last summer.

Car is in Tenterden, Kent- TN30 area. I'd like it to go to a Mk3er if possible, it's too good to go to waste!

Thanks for looking :)

To add- I'm still using the Astra on a daily basis. It starts instantly, even in freezing conditions and the heater is ace.

The boot struts are a little weak when it's cold!

It's too chilly to remove the (£59) FLI components in the front doors (fitted this summer) so they are staying with the car.

COME AND GET IT BEFORE I BRAVE THE PEOPLE OF EBAY!! :thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)