• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Astra mk3 bonnet with custom bad-boy extension & Renault 19 vent

Best answers
Reaction score
Now FREE as need this gone, collection only.

Astra mk3 original GM bonnet for sale in Nautilus Blue 283/14L. Has a stainless bad-boy extension professionally grafted on, functional Renault 19 bonnet vent/scoop together with flushed washer jets. This will fit original as well as aftermarket headlights and doesn’t rub or catch the grill or headlights. Dry stored for the last 10 years having been made in 2004, is in near perfect condition. Priced at FREE collection only, I’m within 2 miles of Ikea Nottingham between M1 J26 & J27. Reply below or drop me a PM if interested.

Fitted to the wife’s car in March 2004.

p3280128.jpg

As it looks now.

20180602_103341Small.jpg

20180602_103321Small.jpg

20180602_103517Small.jpg

20180602_103611Small.jpg

20180602_103852Small.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to end up giving this away as I've had no one intereted in it, maybe if I hadn't had chopped a hole in it and added a French vent and some stainless steel I might have got my asking price of only £10. Come on, someone must want a rust free bonnet with a hole cut in it :(

Put it on the fb page to get some interest for you

Top man as I'm not on Farce Bake, cheers Kev. It's to good to chop up & convert into bean tins thus why I've kept it this long.
Not a problem. If you want you can always fit it back to your car and i will take that with it if you want? Plenty of room freed up for you then ;)

Not a problem. If you want you can always fit it back to your car and i will take that with it if you want? Plenty of room freed up for you then ;)

would be pointless, you would just sell the car a few month later lol

more likely sit there for a while but if it worked fine id probably use it daily lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back