• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

astra sport alloy wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
not looking for a swap matey, iv got 8 astra gls wheels with bald tyres off my V6 and a set of sport steelies as well as the 4 turbo rims ready to go on the sport once its 5 studded.

need to get rid. if they dont shift the tyres will be taken off and they will be weighed.

post a pic of the 17s tho, i may know someone who is interested.

http://mk3oc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53745

theyre fitted to my car in my diary mate. 2 rear wheels are v good, 1 front wheel is slightly kerbed and other front wheel is very kerbed. all 4 tyres have good tread. the condition of my wheels is why im looking to swap for standard astra sport wheels value £60 - £80. also i want standard wheels for mine as 17's aint my thing.

not looking for a swap matey, iv got 8 astra gls wheels with bald tyres off my V6 and a set of sport steelies as well as the 4 turbo rims ready to go on the sport once its 5 studded.

need to get rid. if they dont shift the tyres will be taken off and they will be weighed.

post a pic of the 17s tho, i may know someone who is interested.
any idea on the amoutn of tread exactly?
shame that noone wants the standard alloys that are on my estate as i want something different for mine too http://mk3oc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44866&page=2

same really, what the tread like and how much?

same really, what the tread like and how much?

with mine it would be best to sell them as wheels only cos they are balding on inside on front tyres and the backs are different size

i wouldnt know how much but if i cleaned them up and a coat of paint should help

tread is about 5mm but i have a tdg so will get you an accurate measurement...

all 4 are evenly worn and there is no kerbing

have to say im interested, get back to you next week mate

Any pics of the wheels and amount of tread on the tyres?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back