Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Autobrite Direct offers - Detailing

reno

West Mids Regional Co-Ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
Autobrite Direct offer premium car detailing products, if your serious about keeping your car clean or are a novice wanting to get into it, then this offer is brilliant for you.

they are adding products each day for the next 2 weeks, at sale prices. most half price! ive used their stuff for ages and its absolutely brilliant. I know a few of you use it on here, Ash, kev, myself, to name a few.

products added each day between 12 - 4, when they are sold out they are sold out. simply add to basket, make a account, select collect at store and pay for them using paypal straight away, after the 2 weeks of offers have finished, you will just pay one postage fee or collect from stoke. so you can add to your order each day, items are only secured if you pay for them straight away, first come first served.

ive brought lots of stuff myself. going to be an expensive month for myself!! :)

http://www.autobritedirect.co.uk/index.php/sale-items.html

And if your a club member you get discount off them ;)

Kev. How do You go about getting a "Discount", is there a club code.

Last edited:
doesn't work because theres a up 60% sale, with most stuff half price! but as said its pretty much end of sale now and missed all the good products!

looking at getting the 70quid kit You mentioned Reno

looking at getting the 70quid kit You mentioned Reno

great deal for the money, £140 worth of stuff for £70... bit of everything in the kit. more stuff added tomorrow between 12 and 2pm. im off down there to collect all my stuff tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back