• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Bad Boy Bonnet Extender mk3 astra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
the bonnet extender is sprayed rio verde (green) looks really good on the car originally paid £35 and had to import from germany.

all i want is £15.

any pics?

26042009025.jpg

Last edited:
I presume its plastic?

yes krow they are plastic ,

its like mine Krow just mine is blending in ;), Good luck with the sale mate

yeah as wayne said it is plastic. and ill find out how much it is to post it, it looks spot on blended in adam, nice work.

i,m picking one up tomorrow i hope

hmmm intresting bet that would look nice on my cabby

where ya from mate.. Wondering i might pick it up.. See how much postage is?

how much post and package?

i sent you a pm when you put this up for sale, so i should be 1st in que, waiting to hear back off you pal

i sent you a pm when you put this up for sale, so i should be 1st in que, waiting to hear back off you pal

I'm not being funny reno, but you can't expect to be 1st in the queue if you don't register your interest in the thread/say 1sts dibs or whatever then I don't think its fair for you to say your 1st in the queue,

like I said I'm not being funny or owt, just think its fairer, sorry to post as such in a f/s thread

pm is pm though, who ever shows interest 1st, if he dont want to offer it me 1st thats fair enough

wow didnt realise there was that much interest for one of these i had one sitting in the shed for a good couple of months wayne brought it off me today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back