Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

bargain s reg mk3 gsi £1295

its well worth that money

pretty sure that is slappys old one?

looks like a dog - theres one on ebay R reg at the mo for £800 :lol:

that is slappys old one im sure of it!!!

Just been doing some digging seeing as it was mentioned it was Slappy's old one. Reg matches

But i'm sure the milage has been clocked, looked at buying it when it was up for sale before but can't remember what it was at then and never got to get go see it in person with it being so far away. I see when slappy sold it though it had 76k on it?

Still tempted though lol

Just been doing some digging seeing as it was mentioned it was Slappy's old one. Reg matches

But i'm sure the milage has been clocked, looked at buying it when it was up for sale before but can't remember what it was at then and never got to get go see it in person with it being so far away. I see when slappy sold it though it had 76k on it?

Still tempted though lol

buy mine then :lol:

lol your's doesn't have AC though Kev :P

Been looking at other White Astra's recently though ;)

Ahem! lol. It has been clocked it was up 4 sale before with 80 odd thou on it i seem to remember. It doesnt look its former self!

Ahem! lol. It has been clocked it was up 4 sale before with 80 odd thou on it i seem to remember. It doesnt look its former self!

nasty cough there :hug::laugh:

this is why id rather break my car when the time comes rather than sell it to someone who would abuse it, slappy did a top notch job on that car only for someone to come along and undo it, wasted

yep slappys alright -

media

1005812hh6.jpg

has made me think if softstars will fit over my breaks tho :lol:

yea got a bit of a cough kev :lol: :tape: cheers. Yea softstars in the colour of your wheels! WHY oh WHY bit dodgy now tho knowing the clocks may have been tamperd with???

i thought it was slappys old one i thought griffins den bought it from slappy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back