Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Beaulieu Simply Vauxhall

Best answers
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just thought I’d spread the word that Beaulieu has introduced a Vauxhall event this year to its well known Simply Events. The event is on Sunday 28th July and obviously at the National Motor Museum. You can access Beaulieu at half the normal price which will be £10.00 per adult and £5.00 per child (under 5's are free). You will have access to all of the attractions that Beaulieu have including the new James Bond Exhibition and the Top Gear Cars. Team Hard from BTCC will be there and the Vauxhall heritage collection will be displaying some of their vehicles.

Club stands are available (contact beaulieu to discuss arrangements for these). You can buy tickets in advance from www.beaulieushop.co.uk or on 01590 612888 or on the gate on the day

Cheers guys

Sounds fun will deffo go to this, rude not to when its right on my doorstep lol :)

Will try to but depends on what life decides to throw at me that weekend lol

you up for this joycey? i might pop down and meet the cavoc lot at a pub on southampton road and make my way from there!

you up for this joycey? i might pop down and meet the cavoc lot at a pub on southampton road and make my way from there!

I am mate but ive gotta go to bournemouth that day to pic up some subs/speakers i won on ebay :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back