Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

big mouthed gsi bumper pics please

Best answers
Reaction score
alright guys,

anyone got some pictures of gsi bumpers that have been big mouthed but just with the standard rubber splitter on???

im thinking of going back to the normal rubber splitter cos im fed up of fixing the current one but im not sure if it will look right with the whole mouth cut out.

not keen on that TBH i like the big mouth with the whole intercooler showing :nod:

hmmm. im still not sure

mk3astrars.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

Last edited:
i think it will better with the standard rubber one. never used to be a fan of bigmouthed bumpers but they can look really good
27yzbe8.jpg

i like this one

was gonna say, plenty of pics in my diary matey, i like the standard splitter tbh dont like the type S or rieger splitters.

I am gonna be having ago at making a fibreglass splitter that will look the same as the factory one but will be a bit deeper and have a lip on it

im swaying back to the rubber one more now ive seen those pics, i like the type-s and reiger splitters but they are such a pain in the arse to live with every day! :doh::lol:

also with the let under the bonnet now id like to get the outside a bit more standard looking so i can surprise some more people :heh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back