Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Bit quiet in here....?

Reaction score
Canny spec, Sat nav and Pano roof. Hoping to fit auto lights and wipers soon.
Brilliant mate it will be some machine when done. I absolutely LOVE the flex doors and the driving position on them is great!!!

Andy_Mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Club Member
Reaction score
Canny spec, Sat nav and Pano roof. Hoping to fit auto lights and wipers soon.

I'm all for auto things and optional extras. But auto wipers in particular, they SUCK! They either don't clear the screen when you want them to, or they're going flat out when you don't need them too. Auto lights I'm not too fussed about but they're generally ok.

TubaMagna8

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm all for auto things and optional extras. But auto wipers in particular, they SUCK! They either don't clear the screen when you want them to, or they're going flat out when you don't need them too. Auto lights I'm not too fussed about but they're generally ok.
See the ones on the works fords are a bit random, but the mercedes and the vauxhall ones seem more reliable, wipers that is. The auto lights is a bit of a gimmick, but a nice to have. I quite like how if you just put the front fog lights on all the lights come on. Small things and all that....

One that annoys me the most, mine the daytimes don't go off when you indicate but the facelift they do, same goes for the insignia.

Users who are viewing this thread