Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

black dash for astra mk3 gsi

a grey dash from a gsi would be rare :lol: all gsi dash's are black as far as i know!

its just i smashed a black dash out of mine when stripping it for autograss car then som1 told me they were rare and thought id been a bit stupid. dont feel as stupid now lol

If it had the passenger airbag then I guess it could be classed as rare but the chances of that aren't very high!

Other than the passenger airbag, all black dashes are the same :)

ive got one of them dash's stuck in a garage somewhere lol

cause i got stuff stored all over the place lol

Prices are coming down for them, all cabby's had 1 as standard, as did some special editions (maybe the arctic?) so no not that rare...

Not all cabbys had passenger airbag at all

And it was the duo not the arctic

Link

Link

Link

If all cabbys had one as standard, they must be 3 rare ones for not having one. All the cabbys I've seen have had driver airbag only.

I never said they had passenger airbags, i was merely saying they had black dash's as standard

I didnt think they were that rare either, got one in my hall way wrapped up in bing bags, looks like a dead body :lol:

Its also fairly easy to lose big things, some where in this house i have a gsi spoiler. Have absolutely no idea where though :lol::lol:

Anyways to the OP no not rare at all, just wanted by everyone who has a grey/blue interior. You would have been able to sell it quite easily

3 of 4 of my Astra's have black dash's. One with a passenger airbag. So really not that rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back