• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

brand new genuine phase 2 bonnet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
I have a brand new genuine phase 2 non vented bonnet still in wrapping, Purchased this a while back but is no longer required. Will fit the phase 1 you just need to drill a hole in the hinge so the bolt lines up. £70 collected from hp16 bucks, no postage.
2ef4wbb.jpg

Last edited:
When you say drill a hole in the hinge to fit a phase 1 Astra, what will that allow / What is the difference ?

As far as I'm aware one of the mounting points is slightly further apart compared to the phase 1 bonnet. Think the top bolt goes through the hinge and mounts as standard but the bottom bolt hole in the hinge needs redrilling as the nuts in the bonnet are further apart on phase 2 bonnets. Dave b has done this on his new gsi bonnet. I have a new genuine set of phase 2 hinges that I can add in for an extra £10.

With the new hinges I have it will fit phase 1 or 2 without having to drill new holes.

Phase 1 or phase 2 either way it's simple enough to drill holes or change hinges. These bonnets retail for over £250, surprised this hasn't sold as there must be a handful of these genuine bonnets left.

Ok mate, just let me know when you can come and I will pm my address. If you're in pinner it's about 20 miles away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back