• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Brand new GSi Bonnet - With Vents!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
I have sitting here, a BRAND NEW, STILL IN GM WRAPPER! Astra Mk3 GSi bonnet complete with bonnet vents.

The RRP on this is about £225 for the bonnet and around £35 each vent from Vauxhall dealers (obviously no pattern parts are available).

Im going to let this go for £175 for the bonnet and BOTH vents. All brand new, no marks what so ever!

Collection only by the way.

Dave

Bump cos I really want this gone!!!

Bump cos I now REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY want this the hell outta here!

£10 :rolleyes:

:blink:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

There you go thats more than 10 :D

bump up the jam

£100 is getting up there, £160?

Aye thats true, but A. the ones on ebay DO NOT come with genuine vents, they are about £40 each on their own and B. it dosnt say anywhere on ebay that they ARE genuine GM. Looks like after market patterns to me....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-VX-...ryZ10404QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

£75 for the bonnet, plus £80 for two vents, plus £10 delivery (at least) and thats £155 for a possible copy that might not fit as well. £5 extra buys u my GENUINE GM bonnet which still has GM part number sticker on it

£140? C'mon this thing owes me near £200

Alright thats it, tripped over it for the last time. £140 buys you the bonnet and both vents!

bugger!! if i didnt jus get new seats id have taken it off your hands mate,skint now :thumbdown

*Headbutts charlie18*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back