• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Breaking, Astra MK3 Hi-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Reaction score
Near Wellingborough, Northants.. any MK3 owners ne
Some Black Interior, breaking separately, as some parts of it have already been sold.

Parts going real cheap, and any and all parts available.

Located in Higham Ferrers, Rushden, NN10 area.

Can post parts you want, at buyers expense, of course. Message me on here with anything you want, all of it has to go before I crush whats left.

Contact me, by text, on 07917193099

Or email me at; carlmedlin_2k6@hotmail.com

Also have a beat subwoofer, two sets of wing mirrors and rear wiper motor extra.

Beat sub for £30.

Thanks

Right;

70v1p0.jpg

qz0xo1.jpg

Also have black GSi door cards, got the electric buttons, but i've drilled a winder hole, in the right place, as well as Black handbrake surrond/centre column (with room for airbag box). Full grey interior, front drivers seat, slight wear, nothing major.

Any pics of anything in particular, let me know. Grille isn't held on by string, it was just for peace of mind. Still have the insert for original grille.

Will get a pic of the sub too.

how much for a set of mirrors posted mate?

Have you got a closer pic of the drivers side door please, any rust or dents on it ?

Price and details by PM please.

Please confirm if it is Paint Code 72L.

Last edited:
Drivers door has does have a dent, running down the joint of the wing, and the damage to the paint has caused a small amount of rust.

Up to you if you want it like that, and ill check the colour code after work mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back