brits 2010

Reaction score
I really like the Florence & The Machine version, to the point where i bought the album on the strength of it, but i really hate, with irrational passion, Dizzy Ratfeatures.

I'm far from a fan of anything even remotely "urban", but i can at least see why people listen to some rap-ists, Jay Z isn't bad, i can see the appeal i just don't share it.

But with that jumped up scrote? He's got a horrible voice, raps about absolute crap, and everything i've ever heard by him just sounds like a boring, monotone, self obsessed monologue.

Brrrrrrrrrap!

Reaction score
I really like the Florence & The Machine version, to the point where i bought the album on the strength of it, but i really hate, with irrational passion, Dizzy Ratfeatures.

I'm far from a fan of anything even remotely "urban", but i can at least see why people listen to some rap-ists, Jay Z isn't bad, i can see the appeal i just don't share it.

But with that jumped up scrote? He's got a horrible voice, raps about absolute crap, and everything i've ever heard by him just sounds like a boring, monotone, self obsessed monologue.

Brrrrrrrrrap!
The florence album is a great album, i know alot of people will agree with you on Dizzy Rascal but i actually think hes a breath of fresh air mainly for the UK seen hes one of few actual rappers that is english and represents us well, i get a little annoyed with the American rap all time, as for dizzy talking rubbish i actual prefer his words to the American gangster rappers always talking about drugs and guns some of dizzy words are quite good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)