Broken seat belt clip.

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
Does anybody have a part number, or knows where to get one of those little plastic nub/button/clip/whateveryouwannacallits, that's pressed onto the belt and holds the seat belt buckle up?

Thanks.

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
God I'm lazy!

Searched ecat after posting that, and found the part number and they have them on ebay. :doh:

Well if it's of any use to anyone, the PN is 93195521.

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
Same here. I thought it would need to be a complete belt assembly or just bodge it with duct tape.

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
cant you use one off your old car?

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
I don't think I could get it off without breaking it. I think they are meant to clip on, then never come off.

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
She's currently in suspended animation under a cover with a load of boxes, car seats and body panels sitting on top.
I bought two rear quarters a while back and that kinda inspired me to start looking for the other panels. Now I've been put on a full time contract, this has inspired me to pull my fist outta my arse and start saving for the other panels and start seriously thinking about what exactly I want to do and how to do it.

I might even update the diary at some point. :faint:

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
I’ve sorted it now, thanks mate. Got some from vauxhall for a couple of quid, just haven’t fitted it yet.

DavebGsi

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
I remember changing one of them on a Clio one, it's like a drawing pin, and the other side is a washer, u push it through and melt the end of the pin once it's through the washer, holds it all together.

Andy

Club Member
Member of Honour
Reaction score
Yeah, I still haven’t done it yet.
Tried doing one, but it fell apart two seconds later. Going to give it another go at some point, or if it comes to it... duct tape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)