• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Bumpers

Best answers
Reaction score
I'm looking for front and rear bumpers in satin red (72l) They are to fit a 1994 1.4i swing. If anyone has any or knows some who is selling let me know thanks.

Took me 6 months to get a good set in 72L for mine, finally got them fitted about 3 weeks ago. They are around, good luck with the search. By the way is yours a 3 door or 5 door ?

Its a 5 door mate. Nice little project. Already got all the calibra seats in and just thought the bumpers would set it off quite nice. Hopefully find good enough ones.

Im just going to get 2 bumpers and get them sprayed. Only thing is i have no idea how to take them off lol.

Got myself a gsi rear bumper. Does anyone have the towing eye cover for one any colour will do?

Last edited:
i HAVE FOUND A UNTOUCHED 72L 5 DR ASTRA IN MY SCRAPPY COLOURED BUMPERS STILL THERE BIT MUCKY BUT WOULD CLEAN UP

would you be able to find out how much they are and let me know please>

Photo0402-1.jpg

Photo0403.jpg

Photo0405-1.jpg

The owner wants £35 for both bumpers.
The front bumper looks ok couple of scuffs here and there but i dont know what the side brackets are like.
The rear bumper looks in very good condition, Like above i dont know what side brackets are like.

oh, good price. How the hell would i manage to get them up here tho?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back