Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Central kicks west mids ass???

Best answers
Reaction score
Well me and Fleck was working in Birmingham today so we thought why not call in our old mates the west mids crew. Fleck come up with an idea few days ago lets make some stickers so we did :laugh:

Excuse the face expression

IMG_0057.jpg

:D

IMG_0069.jpg

So we was in place and had the ammo, all we needed now was for them to go inside and eat so we can ransack there cars.

So we waited and waited and waited, seriously they minced for 1 hour and me and fleck really needed a pi55 so we was happy when they finally went in side. :D

So we started operation central

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

We only put it on cars we knew, didn't wanna upset anyone. Chancey, wayne1, Jay neal1 and reno all felt the central wrath :laugh:

IMG_0079.jpg

Ill let them do the rest of the talking i think they spotted them straight away but was funny :), i know the west mid boys and i know they will now be after the central crew come show season but me and fleck will be ready :laugh:

Last edited:
that was funny i was told there was some lads looking around the cars and they came from a works van, so i went out and seen nothing :lol: then we all went back out side and i spotted the sticker on my car, iv kept it on there as i think its great :lol:

think you just started a war lol, ace idea though :)

that was funny i was told there was some lads looking around the cars and they came from a works van, so i went out and seen nothing :lol: then we all went back out side and i spotted the sticker on my car, iv kept it on there as i think its great :lol:

it`s awesome that someone had enough sense to tell you that there was something dodgy going on, if only they knew what we were up too.. nice to meet all of you cats today, looking forward to the next encounter ;)

Haha love it!

ha ha ha now that is funny! Top work boys.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:nice work lads

btw, central does kick west mids ass :laugh:

well not sure if you kick the west mid,s ass by sticking a sticker on ower car ,, we will sort something out , we don,t get mad we get even so beaware :heh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back