Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Chat Roulette

yeah cheers for that dude!

flik through a couple of people and then there is some dude with his **** out!!! what the ****!

ive been on that but the best bit is when you have something discusting as your picture :lol:

andy ill send you a pic of pm when i get home lol womens faces are a picture when they see a massive load over another birds face :lol:

dude i want to see this pic aswell lol!

remind me tonight :lol: ill be banned if i put it on the thread trust me :lol:

me n my mate have hours of fun on this. we use a thing called many cam and this allows me to stream a video from another website as if it was my actualy web cam. so here comes the funny story.

we streamed a video from one of those web cam sites where women get jiggy with it, lol. and went onto chat roulete. we then got ourselves a victim, some random geeky looking guy. we then typed stuff to him as if we were the women on the webcam we were streaming off, typing when she did ect. the funny thing is everytime this guy asked her to do something, such as show her boobs ect, she actualy did it so it looked like it was real. it could not have been more perfect. so we began to tell him to do stuff such a lick his nipples n spank himself ect. which he did as he believed this girl was going to do what he asked, lol.

i have never laughed so much in my life. this guy tottaly fell for it, and we had him going for about alf n hour untill we took manycams off and revieled ourselves laughing. i think he was quite embarrased, lol.

^^^ :rofl: Thats funny as, gotta try that :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back