Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Childhood Memories

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
When i was younger all through juniour and hight school i used to go around the corner to my mates house and spend hours playing sensible soccer on the amiga. Had our own custom teams and the leagues we had where never ending it was awesome. I bought it for the ps2 the other day as i saw it for £5 and within 1 match i was on ebay and bought this -

amiga5001.jpg

All because it had this -

amiga5006.jpg

the classic Sensible soccer! in a few weeks my mates back and hes coming round for a good old league with our old teams on it :lol:

Aint it great to re live your child hood :laugh:

me and my friend used to spend every weekend going down to the commens to make t-p's and base's and traps. we'd spend all day down there with bow's and arrows and catapolts that we made. just mucking around trashing all the other kid's camps. the good old days.

ha quality an amiga, i had an amiga 600, im gonna get another one them on payday:lol:.

I bought a mega drive a few years back and managed to source most of the old games i had as well, good times

ha quality an amiga, i had an amiga 600, im gonna get another one them on payday:lol:.

I bought a mega drive a few years back and managed to source most of the old games i had as well, good times

i paid £10 for the system with about 500 games :nod::laugh:

:lol: kev did not think you was that old but going back to the good old days is good fun mate nice one :thumb:

i can relive my child hood days everyday by looking at my daughter.when she starts school it will all come back to me when i went to school.when she watches kiddies cartoons it reminds me of watching them

cannon fodder 2 was awesome

remember the mission called "bugger me its cold"

Might be showing my age now...

I had an Atari 2600 woody, complete with the original Space Invaders, Defender, and PacMan!

Sy

Circus atari was fun used to have a see saw type affair and a stick man to hit up towards blocks then he's fall and the other would be hit up and the circle continues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVODkDgY4JQ

Damn, you have just brought back some fond memories.

Anyone remember a game called Gods???

I bought a Mega drive last year, and aload of classic games, all the Road Rash games :nod: Sonics, Gods, Desert Strike etc etc :nod::heh:

I want another Amiga 600 now :heh:

I remember Gods, awesome game, loved the soundtrack to.

Anyone ever play Star Control V on Mega Drive? very basic game but on 2 player against a friend while having a beer it was great.

Damn, you have just brought back some fond memories.

Anyone remember a game called Gods???

I bought a Mega drive last year, and aload of classic games, all the Road Rash games :nod: Sonics, Gods, Desert Strike etc etc :nod::heh:

I want another Amiga 600 now :heh:

amiga5001.jpg

Aint it great to re live your child hood :laugh:

ive got one of these in work plus all the other retro consoles you can imagine mega drives, gamegears, gameboys, nes, snes. the lot plus games

my personnel collection just has NES,SNES,MD these are all the same consoles from new and they are all perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back