Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Club Group Buy - Air Vent Gauge Pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
Well Guys we are lucky to bring you a possible new group buy from the club!

We are in talks to get 20 Air Vent gauge pods purposely made for the Mk3. These will come in 2 sizes 42mm and 52mm and be a direct replacement for your the mk3 air vent.

Currently we are looking at the following -

10 x 42mm
10 x 52mm

At the moment we are looking at around £20 + postage per vent but more we get the cheaper it will be!

Please put your details below if your genuinely interested in these as it is a one off. Add your name, quantity and also size required.

Once I have a good idea I can make a better judgement call with the supplier to adjust it to our needs, get confirmed prices and start taking payments.

Many Thanks

Kev

IMG-20150819-WA0000_zpsfkxknkox.jpg

Interested List (Add your name, quantity and also size required) -

42mm Gauge
1. Kev_Mk3

52mm Gauge

1. Kev_mk3
2. Dazc83
3. Andy_Mk3
4. Andy_Mk3
5. Andy_Mk3
6. TM0Alpha
7. TM0Alpha
8. Leigh

Last edited:
list updated

any more?

I'll take 2 52mm as well please.

Is this group buy still open?
Yes and no sadly the postage to the uk seems a bit mental I am still trying to sort something mind

closed this down as nothing ever happened sadly

Cant remember the exact details but were we buying these from abroad? If I had a CAD model I can get some quotes as work with a few 3d printing companies at work

Hi guys, yes it seems the interest has died, and posting from South Africa is a bit steep.

One other option, my in-laws neighbour are from the UK but stays in South Africa when its summer in SA and goes back to UK when our winter starts (normally they go back to the UK in May). I could ask them if they are willing to take to vents over to the UK.

But I think TOD100 option is better. (surely there will be someone that could do it locally – UK).

If someone has a vent that I can measure up I can model one up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back