Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Convoy to Rolling Road....

We need to be there at 9am i just checked it out with Al, we will have a quick chat with the guys at NMS and then start rolling about 9.30am

im only near wellingborough anyway so it will take me like 20 mins to get there onnthe morn so ill just meet everyone there!!ben

Astra16V2004 said:
im only near wellingborough anyway so it will take me like 20 mins to get there onnthe morn so ill just meet everyone there!!ben

Cool mate - i get the feeling it might be just me travelling up from here - unless anyone else wants to join me!! :confused: :thumbup: :confused:

Al if you arrange a service station for a meet on the M1/M6 ill meet you there too, even tho its going up to come back again :P

Paul0 said:
Al if you arrange a service station for a meet on the M1/M6 ill meet you there too, even tho its going up to come back again :P

Ok dude, I mgiht just do that.

AlthoughI could do with being there by 8:30 to sort stuff out with the guy's n gal's at NMS - finalise payment etc!

Although to hell with it, i'll have a look :)

Sim2cool said:
Andy i might be going that way i could meet you on the m1 or something let me know?

I iwll work out a route this weeka nd list possible meeting places on way then if anyone wants to join we cans ort out where and what time!
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back