Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Corsa Sri question

Best answers
Reaction score
Hi guys
I know it’s not a mk3 I’ve been looking for a cheap mk3 Gsi for nearly two years now and just sick of looking how ever I come across a cheap Corsa Sri l reg 1.4 8v 86k on this is going to be an investment for the future as the price of novas have gone mental now I would like to put it back to original so what wheels did these run I remember seeing loads of these with 14in steelies on and wheel trims back in the day or do I go with some nice Astra Cesaro wheels the other thing is it’s missing the red door mouldings and the original 3 spoke steering wheel so next question is where can I get these parts it has the original Sri badges on the doors but not on the boot lid and I’m also after an original back box these had a square tip like the Gsi / sport other than going original I was thinking of marking it a Gsi rep as a front bumper has come up for sale in my home town but this might de value it in the future

Any ways sorry I haven’t been on here in many years just life took over and I wish I never sold my Gsi :(

Cheers Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back