• We have just 2 Official MK3OC Wall Calendars left, find them here in the Club Shop! CLICK HERE

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Daily Blue Estate

Reaction score
They will probably 'work' fine, the heat range is most likely not exactly what it should be but I'd be surprised if a road engine in a low state of tune would be affected by that..

Reaction score
Hell yeah, I'd be using them straight away. As with all plug replacements, compare the length (reach) of the threaded part to make sure they are the same physical size.

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
For over £150 I'd buy a digi dash and bang it in a mk3 cluster whats the worst that can happen as that is all they have done

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Just a quick question is it fairly straightforward to put in a v6 in the astra usein a doner calibra cheers

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
define straight forward? define your mechanical know how? its easier than a zlet I can tell you that for free.

Reaction score
As in If I drop the subframe engine and box out of the calibra and drop it in the astra it should bolt in ok. Just then need to sort out the plumbing and wiring

Andy_Mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Club Member
Reaction score
Can i put a mpi or a c16se head directly onto my spi engine or is there more involved :thumb:
Yes you can, but there's a bit more involved. Mostly swapping the inlet manifold, wiring loom, ECU, fuel pump and a few other bits. I did it on my first mk3, made some good gains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)