Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Daily Blue Estate

They will probably 'work' fine, the heat range is most likely not exactly what it should be but I'd be surprised if a road engine in a low state of tune would be affected by that..

Hell yeah, I'd be using them straight away. As with all plug replacements, compare the length (reach) of the threaded part to make sure they are the same physical size.

For over £150 I'd buy a digi dash and bang it in a mk3 cluster whats the worst that can happen as that is all they have done

Ture but it's getting hold of the electric thing for the gear box that's hard and expensive

Just a quick question is it fairly straightforward to put in a v6 in the astra usein a doner calibra cheers

define straight forward? define your mechanical know how? its easier than a zlet I can tell you that for free.

As in If I drop the subframe engine and box out of the calibra and drop it in the astra it should bolt in ok. Just then need to sort out the plumbing and wiring

Can i put a mpi or a c16se head directly onto my spi engine or is there more involved :thumb:

Yes you can, but there's a bit more involved. Mostly swapping the inlet manifold, wiring loom, ECU, fuel pump and a few other bits. I did it on my first mk3, made some good gains.

Ok quick question can anybody tell me what size the wipers are on the astra front and rear Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back