Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

decent bodyshops?

Reaction score
time as come to get my archers sorted as i have come in2 abit of money.anyone know of or can recommend any decent bodyshops local to me around ellesmere port chester birkenhead?once i have sorted these archers the car will be mint.and then its time to get respray and play with the engine.

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
how much you looking to spend is the question as that will determine where to send you

Reaction score
well was looking to get one side done first.then the other side later on.depending on price.i need 2 archers done.but i dont know of any places to go.went to dna in birkenhead but they didnt know how much.mind you 2 of the best people who would do it where away.ive heard of paint works.but dont know of anywere else.just want a decent job done.

Reaction score
doesnt paul do that sorta thing on here .....altho he hasnt been about for a while

Kev_mk3

Administrator
Club Staff
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Reaction score
well was looking to get one side done first.then the other side later on.depending on price.i need 2 archers done.but i dont know of any places to go.went to dna in birkenhead but they didnt know how much.mind you 2 of the best people who would do it where away.ive heard of paint works.but dont know of anywere else.just want a decent job done.

go to paint works - not cheap but you want a good job done & if i was you do both at once as its more than likely going to cost less as they will use less paint and man hours if you think about it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread