• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Door looms

Best answers
Reaction score
For a 3 door Astra phase 2 with electric mirrors and windows. Both sides required please.

no one breaking one at the mo then?

im breaking a cally mate and ive asked alex regarding would a cally loom fit a mk3 but were unsure.

only the driver's side will be good for your car unless you have a GSI.
iv just had to get 2 sets of loom and non are good best bet is go to a scraper and get a door loom and rewire in for the mirror's it's what i have to do ;)

only the driver's side will be good for your car unless you have a GSI.

Whys that?

iv just had to get 2 sets of loom and non are good best bet is go to a scraper and get a door loom and rewire in for the mirror's it's what i have to do ;)

Whats wrong with the pass looms? I have no quarms wiring stuff together, or rather hope my friend doesn't:laugh:

im breaking a cally mate and ive asked alex regarding would a cally loom fit a mk3 but were unsure.
Cheers any way dude:beer:

On a similar note, don't suppose you have both rear jacking covers and sun visor clips available for the cally do you? If so, how much posted please as my mate needs them :lol:

bloody hell, wish id seen this an hour ago as i could have got all that from the scrappie. If you still need it by the next sc meet ill grab it and bring it down for you

Oh Tom, the thread went up yesterday, lol.

I'd actually appreciate that matey if poss. Purely depends on how much teh scrappy wants for them though, or how deep your pockets are, lol.

I wont be at the meet but i'm sure Nathan wouldn't mind helping me out, lol

sorry about that, im normally not in a position to help wanted ad's so dont pay much attention to them. They are normally pretty good with their prices, my pockets are mostly empty so dont hold out on me

No worries dude, i feel extra special that you've looked in on mine, lol.

In all honesty i'm really just being lazy by asking on here when i have several scrap yards in the area to get some from. My biggest problem is time. If i get real stuck i'll let you know:beer:

sorry about that, im normally not in a position to help wanted ad's so dont pay much attention to them. They are normally pretty good with their prices, my pockets are mostly empty so dont hold out on me

right, no 3 doors or cally visor clips, bit wierd looked like someone had been in there on a run visor mission as most were missing. But i have got you two cally rear jacking covers that just need a clean, they even have the little plastic retainer things

Cheers Tom, much appreciated. Whats the damage?

lol, you likely to make the next meet?

im about 40% there atm. depends my life is a bit messed up atm

Spares day? Theres no real rush dude.

sorry mate not going there. i dont mind a bit of travelling to meet someone who is going if they are passing my neck of the woods. im on the m4 corridor so should be someone

tintin would you pm me your address as my brother will drop these covers off to you cause he's going back down south on sunday. Your in southampton right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back