Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Ebay hard work

Best answers
Reaction score
Advice needed.

Guy on Ebay has bidded of 5 of my things and he says he will collect on the 27th of this month. He will pay half now and half on collection if he wins.

Im unsure about this? How would you lot tackle this?

As im too soft and been messed about loads on ebay. The way i see it is if you aint got the funds dont bid but people always bend the rules.

Cheers,
Micky.

cool but i would need payment to cover me ebay cost fees incase he dont show up.
Just a deposit? I agree only bid on what you can afford dont hog all items up and make it unfair for people who can pay straight away.
I cant give special treatment i suppose.
You bid to buy not do deals on payment methods.
I give a inch he takes a mile.
I said i would hold one item for him last night if he wins
Checked my ebay today and hes bidded of 5 items saying he collect them all at the end of the month.

bit harsh ;)

I would have accepted, that way at least half the dosh is safe, and when he collects, hes hardly gonna take the stuff without paying. If he doesnt collect you got his cash!

Saying that joycey. i sold a computer tower on ebay, i put the handling time as 3 - 5 days so i had time to arrange a courior and get it boxed up etc etc...

two hours after i recieved payment i got a rather sh*tty email saying that he hadnt recieved any delivery info?.

Godd it pi$$es me off when people are like that lol.

bit harsh ;)

I would have accepted, that way at least half the dosh is safe, and when he collects, hes hardly gonna take the stuff without paying. If he doesnt collect you got his cash!

Agreed, how do you know he aint got the cash? he may be only paying half in case you mess him about an he may not be able to get to you to collect till the end of the month..

how do you no he aint got the money he just might not be able to get there till the 27th i think that was a bit harsh as said he will be paying half before so if he dont turn up you still cover your fees and keep your goods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back