Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Epsom Downs Meet 11.4.10 Sunday

Best answers
Reaction score
Epsom Downs Tea Hut. 1Pm Onwards

Theres a couple of large car parks and some wonderful views for pics on the cars , and also if the weathers a bit naff theres a choice of 3 pubs to go and eat (
and have drink ) its fairly easy to get to from J8 of the M25

Near Epsom Racecourse (Tadworth Surrey)
For those of you using sat navs. The postcode for the race course is KT18 5LQ. Failing that Cliff says head for tattenham corner and look for the tea hut.

1. Dan
2. Cliff
3. Balto
4. Gsi Josh ?
5. Adam

Last edited:
all depends for me when and if i get my car back mate, and then if i got money for mot & tax

Last edited:
why dont we have a meet over this way i would suggest the epsom downs by the epsom racecourse near tadworth surrey , it has nice tea hut theres a couple of large car parks adn some wonderful views for pics on the cars , and also if the weathers a bit naff theres a choice of 3 pubs to go and eat and have drink :)) its fairly easy to get to from the M25 of junc 8

why dont we have a meet over this way i would suggest the epsom downs by the epsom racecourse near tadworth surrey , it has nice tea hut theres a couple of large car parks adn some wonderful views for pics on the cars , and also if the weathers a bit naff theres a choice of 3 pubs to go and eat and have drink :)) its fairly easy to get to from the M25 of junc 8

yessy please!!!!!!

that looks like 4 people up for it all we need to decide now is what day sat 10th april or sun 11th april ?? im easy on either ill be keeping this weekend free :)

Last edited:
I have a corsa redtop looks very clean also a top spec original mk4 gsi both in blue would there be any objection to me coming if its not to far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back