• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Exhausts & Cabby Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraguy09

Joint South Central Co-Ordinator
Best answers
Reaction score
Roight,

Have a couple exhausts for sale:

Twin 2"(?) outward rolled pipe single hanger box, needs a REALLY good clean, bought from a sport. £10.00 + P&P BACK FOR SALE DUE TO TIMEWASTER!

Sportex box from a Nova, 3 inch outward rolled has 2 hangers one is its original and one is a bodged one, with welding some hangers would fit a dream, did a dry fit on mine and it fitted brilliantly! (have a 3 hanger one!) needs a clean. £15.00 + P&P
P090310_1908.jpg

Have the 2 front seats from a Cabriolet, Like sport seats but different cloth, Black & blue, from what I can see no rips, tears or fag burns. Can see slight rub damage to the seat but its not too bad or very noticeable. £20.00 Collected only unless you arrange courier. Could do with a REALLY good clean!!
P090310_1907.jpg

Also want to test the water with my black standard seats. They're incredibly close to mint that its not funny, the only thing that I can tell is wrong with them is that the drivers seat is very "Lived in" its not torn or ripped, no fag burns all they would need is a quick clean i'd say! no subframes however you get all of the seats, both fronts and all 4 parts of the rears. £15.00 collected unless you sort out your own courier :D
Best picture I can find however will get some more.
P310509_1722_02.jpg

Happy to accept paypal however you need to cover charges. Otherwise cash on collection, if you arrive with a cheque then dont expect to leave with parts unless your well known to me (IE if I know where you live!!)

Last edited:
Actually sounded quite good on the Nova, and that was only a little 1.2 :lol:

i would have it if i had the money got a nagging girlfriend to save up lol thanks any bud free bump

Have you sold the twin "2 one mate? Would'nt mind it for the derv tbh

Well let me know mate cos i'll take that off ya when ever for a tenner

Or we can do a deal if you want? e.g full led kit for your car dash,MFD,heaters/interior(s) includeing glovebox/and side lights OR that white gsi spoiler i have?

Well let me know mate cos i'll take that off ya when ever for a tenner

Or we can do a deal if you want? e.g full led kit for your car dash,MFD,heaters/interior(s) includeing glovebox/and side lights OR that white gsi spoiler i have?

Sorry mate, cash is the way for me at the moment, 2 reasons really, 1 need the space in the shed & 2 need the cash!! :sorry:

if sale falls through then you can come collect mate!

OK mate let me know

:bump2:

Standard seats look sold as does the Sportex exhaust.

Cabby seats are still here needing to go away!!

STD seats and Sportex exhaust are still for sale.

Open to reasonable offers

The whole lot is still for sale including the twin pipe!! (thanks timewaster, dont bother getting back in contact as you aint being sold to!!)

Going on eBay shortly,

Replied chap.

pictures of first exhaust will be posted tonight.

Right! Now that to$$er has finsished messing around can i have the exhaust please? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back