• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

F28 gear box

Best answers
Reaction score
Looking for good condtion F28 box, mech or electric speedo drive

Yea that’s the one

Problem with me paying by paypal goods as he wont get paid till I receive the box, so someone else probly has it now :noidea:

Argh that’s a bit rubbish, it annoys me when people want it sent as friends and family

Will keep an eye out for anymore

Argh that’s a bit rubbish, it annoys me when people want it sent as friends and family

Will keep an eye out for anymore

Thanks mate, yep I even covered the fees so he wasnt out of pocket but hes refused to send the box without a cleared payment, strange one as Ive not had a problem paying by goods before.. Would of collected it but means a 6 hour round trip..

Will keep looking

Thanks mate, yep I even covered the fees so he wasnt out of pocket but hes refused to send the box without a cleared payment, strange one as Ive not had a problem paying by goods before.. Would of collected it but means a 6 hour round trip..

Will keep looking

is noone on here close?

is noone on here close?

Not that I know of mate but if you do hear of one forsale, please let me know, other wise will be breaking the car..

Where does this guy live? I travel a lot for work. I sold my Astra and regret it, would hate to see someone loose there’s!

Problem with me paying by paypal goods as he wont get paid till I receive the box, so someone else probly has it now :noidea:
no he gets the money there and then so he is bullshitting you.

"We pay the seller immediately, so they can send you the item straight away, but we wait for 14 days before we debit the money from your bank account. This gives you time to receive and view your item before you pay. If the item doesn't arrive or isn't what you expected, you’ve 180 days from the transaction date to report a problem as usual. Our Buyer Protection covers you for eligible items. "

I wouldnt pay that lad any other way he has been mentioned to me a few times buying things then selling not as advertised.

Where does this guy live? I travel a lot for work. I sold my Astra and regret it, would hate to see someone loose there’s!

Thanks for the offer mate, Its Consett County Durham, but its irrelevent now as he has sold it to someone else

no he gets the money there and then so he is bullshitting you.

"We pay the seller immediately, so they can send you the item straight away, but we wait for 14 days before we debit the money from your bank account. This gives you time to receive and view your item before you pay. If the item doesn't arrive or isn't what you expected, you’ve 180 days from the transaction date to report a problem as usual. Our Buyer Protection covers you for eligible items. "

I wouldnt pay that lad any other way he has been mentioned to me a few times buying things then selling not as advertised.

Thats what I thought Kev but seems this lad couldnt understand thats how it works, all is not lost though, I may well have found the parts to fix mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back