Fitting Cav. SRi Side skirts

Reaction score
I spotted localy in a scrap yard a Cav. SRI and was looking at the skirts, and thought to myself will they fit?

So I'm posing this question here
Will they fit, and what is needed for them to be fitted, aside from the clips etc

Reaction score
i had them they do fit, need to be shortend at the rear and notching bigger at the front to sit round the wing, or you could buy my ph2 gsi skirts to save messing about

Reaction score
i had them they do fit, need to be shortend at the rear and notching bigger at the front to sit round the wing, or you could buy my ph2 gsi skirts to save messing about
Mine is a 5dr. Not sure if GSi sideskirts would work so well. Even with some modding the SRi ones would look reasonably well and not have to have bits cut off and stuck to the door. Saying that. I've seen some Cav GSi ones on ebay....

Reaction score
yeah ive been looking for some cav sri skirts, how much does the scrappie want for them out of interest

Reaction score
yeah ive been looking for some cav sri skirts, how much does the scrappie want for them out of interest
I didn't ask, unfortunately. Now that I finish work at 5pm and am on holiday in the States as of saturday. I anticipate them not being there when i get back :(

Reaction score
ph2 gsi skirts from a astra sit on the sill only, there just like cav sri ones, they dont have door mouldings like ph1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)