Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Flame red 1.4 merit

Best answers
Reaction score
Have owned this car twice in the last 12 months and will be doing a few mods to it in the near future,will add some pics tomorrow if weather is ok

A few pics of the beast:lol:

019.jpg
[/IMG]

020-1.jpg
[/IMG]

021.jpg
[/IMG]

022.jpg
[/IMG]

Picked this sportex full system including decat pipe up on saturday as mine was rotten and fell off last week for alot less than a new standard exhaust would have cost,Cheer's Lee (Lee-roy)

023-1.jpg
[/IMG]

024-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Picking up a gsi bonnet on thursday and a mate is dropping off to me on friday some gsi sideskirts also have a pair of omega bonnet lifters to fit,will get some pics up at the weekend

Aswell as picking up a gsi bonnet and strutbrace on thursday it now looks like i am going to be picking up a gsi rear bumper :nod:

nice motor mate i got that front gsi bumper here mate might need a spray tho bud and some fogs and the splitter and tow cover but its free 4 you mate

:o:Cry:
Why do i never find things like this. I got my gsi bonnet cheap but i had to buy vents and ill have to get it sprayed. Is it in good cond? if so you got a bargain. My vents and drip trays cost me the same

Sorry to say but the bonnet is mint with no rust and vents and drip trays intact i might just fit it as it is and not bother getting it painted :sorry:

:( can i ask where you found it?bit late now but id like to know

It's a long story mate,i won it on ebay last year for £25 then changed my plans and sold it with an astra to a member on here and know have had it back off him as he now has a mk4 coupe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back