Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Flame red cesaro

djwilde69

North East Co-Ordinator
Regional Co-Ordinator
Club Member
Best answers
Reaction score
holla :cool:

As most of you are aware I got another mk3, you will also know my plans are to repaint the car back to red and obviously for my irmscher kit along with a b204!
My original focus was VBOA but unless I get loads more money and 3 weeks off it might hit happen so soon :sad: will still be done quicker then a red 4x4 or a 8v state :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    929.8 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    883.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    973.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    867.2 KB · Views: 19
My suggestion -

If you have the parts lower it now and make sure it will drive to and from Vboa show.

After the show then start to change what you need to - In the mean while stock pile parts till you have them all / most of what you need. That way less rushing / less financial strain

Finally a diary!
Agreed with kev. Run it up to vboa as is, then bash it in after that/when money allows.

Bring cake.

Picked up a 5stud setup for it last Sunday evening from Gateshead :cool: good price at £100 with new discs and pads too, gunna paint them purple along with my spare subframe and order new suspension with bottom arms and strut top mounts on wed when I get paid!

Best place to get purple paint for under the car?

At last had a day off work with sun for a change, got the misses to help me paint the legs of the Astra and she got some on her new jeans :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    958.2 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    976 KB · Views: 18
That's a real nice colour :)

Thanks Todd, it was a scania colour

Also means I can repaint if i gets chipped, think il be useing the ramp at work to protect the belly of the car

Well after waiting for a damn age the purple didn't set, Iv gone over it again in blue and built up the front legs :nod:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    290.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back