• Welcome to the MK3OC Classifieds section:

Please take some time to read the rules found here: Rules and Guidance.

- If you are a trader, then please Contact Us.
    - Any other queries then you can get assistance in the HelpDesk.

Want to remove ads? Become a MK3OC Club Member today!

Free - 2 sets of GSi doorcards

Buy now for 0.99 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
These have been in my garage forever, one set of patterned ph1, and a set of all black ph2. They're dusty as hell, and probably missing the odd clip. However you could probably make a good set off the 2. I'm not posting them, if you want them, come get them from Colwyn Bay, North Wales.

Have you still got the door cards? I can get them collected if you can pack them up

I've got them, collecting them is fine as long as its not a courier...

These have been in my garage forever, one set of patterned ph1, and a set of all black ph2. They're dusty as hell, and probably missing the odd clip. However you could probably make a good set off the 2. I'm not posting them, if you want them, come get them from Colwyn Bay, North Wales.
I've got them, collecting them is fine as long as its not a courier...
[

Hi mate yes was going to be a courier sorry I'm down in Cornwall I do work away but not your area so much will try and arrange something with the tech in that area keep you posted Regards Shaun

Hi mate I'm working Wales next Wednesday night can get to you Thursday morning the 30th July if that's OK will be there about nine o'clock Regards Shaun

Thats fine mate ill be in work but I've wrapped them in pallet wrap and stuck them in the garage, I'll leave them out for you. I'll send you my address now.

Hia mate, I thought I had sorry, one thing the wife has been in the garage, taken them out and left them in the garden overnight last night where its rained, they're wrapped in pallet wrap and should be OK however I can't say they're not going to be wet, up to you if you still want them, let me know.

Hia mate, I thought I had sorry, one thing the wife has been in the garage, taken them out and left them in the garden overnight last night where its rained, they're wrapped in pallet wrap and should be OK however I can't say they're not going to be wet, up to you if you still want them, let me know.

You need to have a word with her :lol:

Tell me about it....

Hi mate all collected your astra look mint I have a white and a blue gsi selling blue one or trying too if you know anyone who's interested best regards Shaun

I don't to be honest mate, but thanks, and your welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back